Friday 30 December 2011

Thinking of you card - hearts and clear embossing resist

This is the first of two posts today after a lovely crafting evening yesterday!

I've been lucky enough to get some brilliant new things in sales, so I've been trying out some new toys and techniques!


I'm not 100% sold on this card to be honest, but I have learnt some lessons from making it. It uses new heart die by xcut, new music note stamp (which was ridiculously expensive but I love!) and is the first time I have used my new speedball brayer, which is a million times better than the hard rubber brayer I have! It also uses new clear embossing powder which I know is going to become a favourite of mine... but having done this card I think in future I will stick with much darker colours when using clear embossing as a resist. Still, you live and learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment